Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wooot!

All the snaps are on! Well the front snaps are, I have to actually sew the diapers to get the tab snaps on lol. I am working away to get as many done as possible tonight. I seem to have a toddler leached onto me though so as long as if he is cooperating with me I will get lots done. This is what it normally looks like when I am sewing or typing or really doing anything in this house (see him in my lap?). That is an old picture, notice the fabric setup is all over the place and overflowing lol. I love my little "helper"! Ok now for the customs list. Not much has changed yet since it is still early in the night.

Gina S: shipped 5/6
Janis R: shipped 5/6
Katie D: shipped 5/6
Apryl: shipping 5/8
Secret person ;) : hopefully shipping 5/8
Shari: most of yours is done, hopefully it will go out tomorrow too
Kimberly C: most of yours are cut, just need to figure out if you want anything else lol
Collaboration with 22 designs: Most of these are done, I just need to do a few last things.
Lillian: fabric is here and it is cut out with snaps on it. Just need to sew it.

No comments: