Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tons more done!

It was such a beautiful weekend but I spent it firmly planted at my sewing desk lol. I really do want to thank everyone for being so patient while I get all these orders out. I am working as fast as I can to get them to you guys. I hate having orders wait just as much as you hate waiting for them. I should have them all done by the middle of the week. I only have a couple left to do. Then it will be onto instock items! I know a few of you are waiting for those =).
Here is the custom list for now. I still plan to work a bit more tonight.

Amie D: shipped 5/3
Brandon R: shipped 5/3
Julia B: shipping 5/5
Kathleen V: shipping 5/5
Kathy E: shipping 5/5
Amanda K: shipping 5/5
Gina S: most of yours is done but I dont think it will go out until the 6th
Janis R: same for yours
Katie D:
Apryl:
Shari:
Secret person ;) :
Kimberly C:
Collaboration with 22 designs: Most of these are done, I just need to do a few last things.
Lillian: I am hoping your fabric gets here tomorrow so I can remake your cover

No comments: