Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yum

Have I mentioned how much I love booty cubes (www.bootycubes.com), well let me tell you I LOVE them lol. I got a huge box full of them today and they smell divine. I honestly was freaking out last night as I was packing orders and realized I was out, completely out. I found just enough to fill the orders but that was it. I am so glad Cassondra lives so close so the new ones got here in a day. I think I would have had to close down shop without my beloved booty cubes to go out in orders. Ok so I wouldn't really but I would have been a tad sad to put just a wipe in the order, those just don't seem as fun.
I am almost done with the custom orders and I think I will still be on for a stocking on Friday, maybe, hopefully!

Kimberly D: shipped 5/20
Shari H: shipped 5/20
Amie T: shipping 5/21
Michelle W: yours is cut out, I am so glad you didn't need anything bigger then a medium since I had a piece just big enough for your cover and no more =X.
Jennifer M:
Jennifer B:

No comments: