That was definitely a rush for me sitting back watching all the emails pile up as orders came in lol. I think I have everything caught up and it only took me 3 hours! Everyone who made a purchase from me today should have gotten an email from me. I am still waiting to hear back from a few people though. Hopefully the horrid spam monster didn't eat those emails.
Now I get to do the custom order list again, I kind of missed it =). Oh and yes I did WAY oversell on the customs. I am glad I started it at a low number though so all of these are still do able.
Dana A: Will start to work on yours today.
Racheal T: depending on how quick the day disappears on me I may get to yours too.
Kimberly D:
Shari H:
Amie T:
Michelle W:
Jennifer M: Still need your other fabric choice
Jennifer B: need your fabric choices as well.
Everyone that ordered instock, yours has been packaged and it is ready to go!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment