Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Did you know.....?

Did you know that I do not put the snaps on my diapers? My husband does lol! For times like last night I really need to figure out his snap placement so I can do it myself. I have the remainder of the orders all cut out and ready to go they just need snaps. He was too tired to do them last night so nothing got done. I just want to cry, I was so excited to think that I was going to be all done by today, but nope. Another day =(.
On another note, I am starting to get things together of what I want to stock. Leave a comment or email me ( mudshrimps@aol.com )what you want to see stocked! Whether it be a certain print, type of diaper or certain size. It takes all the guess work out of it for me and makes things easier lol. I am not going to post the custom list since nothing is changed since the other day.

No comments: