Thursday, May 8, 2008

Done!

Did you hear that sigh of relief? I am so glad to be done with all the orders. It is such a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. Of course it will be nice once I get things up and moving again and have more orders to do but hopefully it will be a lot more controlled and I don't have over 60 diapers to do in a matter of weeks lol!! Now I get to tackle the task of taking pictures of all the fabrics that have been stacking up. I have 2 huge boxes full. I will have well over 100 new prints to list. Hopefully that will give everyone something new to look at.
Here is the list, I love how short it is =).

Apryl: shipped 5/8
Secret person ;) : shipping 5/9
Shari: shipping 5/9
Collaboration with 22nd designs: waiting to hear back from you, but finished
Lillian: shipping 5/9
Kimberly C: most of yours are cut, just need to figure out if you want anything else lol

No comments: