Monday, May 19, 2008

I need a good sewing day!

Anyone live in Oregon that wants to come babysit a very crabby almost 2 year old? I will give you a diaper lol. This child is going to drive me to the padded room if he doesn't just chill for 5 minutes. Ok deep breath. I am fine =). HAHAHAHA!!
Seriously though I need a really good sewing day, badly. I thought yesterday was going to be it but I thought wrong. I really wanted to be able to stock again Wednesday but at this rate it won't happen. I want all of these customs done first before I even think of anything else. Here is what the list looks like, looks the same *sigh*.

Dana A: shipped 5/16
Racheal T: shipped 5/19
Kimberly D: yours is all cut and snaps on, hopefully go out tomorrow
Shari H: yours is all cut out
Amie T:
Michelle W:
Jennifer M:
Jennifer B:

Ok seeing it written down it isn't so bad. I am going to shoot for a stocking on Friday! That will be my target day now instead of Wednesday. Of course if anyone has any suggestions of what they want to see comment or email me (mudshrimps@aol.com).
Oh I almost forgot! For some more exciting news, I have joined this congo http://hyenacart.com/ChaoticLuxury/
I should be having my first stocking there on June 12th!

No comments: